RumbleSoft is pleased to announce the release of GenDetective v3.2. This update includes fixes to the following issues:
- Issue with mapping locations in Canada
- Problem with maps from multiple countries where drill down to people did not work including: Canada, Switzerland & Turkey.
- Fix the “My State Wide Research Packet” which would sporadically through an error
- Correct a GEDCOM processing error for files created by FindMyPast
The update can be downloaded in 3 ways:
- By clicking the link here: GenDetective 3.2 Update
- Running GenDetective, when it checks once a week for updates, it will prompt you to download and install the update.
- Visiting the updates page on our website: www.rumblesoftinc.com/updates.cfm
GenDetective is a genealogy visualization and research planning utility.