GenDetective v3 has introduced several enhancements to the Research Trip Packet. Each county trip packet contains:
- List of relatives you are researching who lived in the county
- List of people whose birth certificates/baptisms
- List of people whose death certificates/obituaries
- List of people whose marriage certificates/licenses/church records
- List of people whose estate records
- List of people for deeds and mortgages
- A research worksheet for each person
The first enhancement is related to identifying the geography for your trip. You can now select from 3 options:
- One county trip packet (same as in v2 today)
- Multi-county trip packet: Identify the counties in a state you plan to visit and the resulting trip packet will generate the research lists by county and include a packet of detailed information for the people.
- State trip packet: Identify the state you are traveling to, and GenDetective will identify the counties were your relatives were located, and the resulting trip packet will contain the research lists by county and include a packet of detailed information for the people.
The second enhancement is that you can now pick which research worksheet to include in your research packet. You can choose from the following:
We hope you are as thrilled with these Research Trip Packet enhancements as we are!