GenDetective version 2, release 2.4 is now available (here). Release 2.4 includes the following new feature:
- Export the location history for your family in a CSV format. The export file includes the GPS coordinates for each event recorded for each person in your tree that GenDetective was able to match to a known location. This CSV file can be used with software or websites that enable you to map your family as they move forward through time. You will find the feature at Export, Location History.
This update also corrects a few issues:
- The sort order for several reports
- Some reports would not allow you to select individual people for the report
- Fixed a sharing events issue related to the RootsMagic shared events feature involving birth and death events
- Tweaks to accomodate changes in the newest versions of GEDCOM files from different family tree manager products